Connecting Your Operations With Your Accounting
Operations and Accounting, on cruise control.
Intuit has decided to become the operating system for small business. As a company that loves and supports small business we had to be a part of this. That meant a decision for us to retire our accounting solution, and create and integration with one of the most used small business accounting solutions out there. When we made the jump we learned that Intuit was itself making a move to the cloud, and based on advice from their insiders, we've pursued a link to QuickBooks Online. Our integration unfortunately does not work with the Desktop editions of QuickBooks, and we were are advising people to move to QuickBooks Online.
Here are the features that our QuickBooks Online integration covers:
- Sync customers - Synchronize your customer list and automatically deal with naming issues that can occur in QuickBooks.
- Sync Vendors - Synchronize your vendor list and track outstanding purchase orders and orders associated with them.
- Sync Purchase Orders - Create purchase orders in either system and synchronize them easily. Convert purchase orders created in CloudLink easily to bills in QuickBooks Online.
- Synchronize Estimates and Invoices - Create complex estimates and invoices in CloudLink and send them to QuickBooks automatically or at the click of a button. Make changes in either system and the copy in the other system stays up to date.
- Synchronize Payments - Keep track of payments that have been made and record them to QuickBooks as undeposited funds.
- Synchronize Accounts - Sync your accounts to CloudLink and easily assign products to inventory, sales, and cost accounts.
- Synchronize Products - Sync your products and services list and manage all the extra details you need that aren't offered by QuickBooks. Make changes in either system and sync the common fields automatically.